Who said circus skills are just for kids? There is a growing call in the community for the elderly to have access to circus skills. Poi Passion hosts very popular workshops in care and nursing homes across Sussex and surrounding areas.
With fun, interactive movements and a show performed by the workshop leader (and the students if they won’t!) this is a great way to get the elderly moving, laughing, playing and dancing with motivation and love. Wheelchairs aren’t a problem as there’s no standing needed!
- Gentle Juggling – Throw and catching games with Juggling Balls and Scarves.
- Plate Spinning – Spin and learn tricks with plates.
- Gym Ribbon – Great to sit and make patterns with.
- With an interactive show at the end of the workshop (with students)
- Workshop length – 1 ½ hour £125 Worthing and Sussex only.
- We are dedicated to working within our client’s budget delivering a fun, exciting, exclusive, colorful, mixed skilled workshop.
For More information or communication contact firstname.lastname@example.org